My teaching philosophy is simple:
~ I'm dedicated the highest quality of drumming education by sharing, motivating, and inspiring in every lesson ~
- I teach what I've learned from my experience as a drummer of over 30 years.
- I mentor each student and craft a personalized approached based on their individual needs and how they can achieve their drumming goals.
- I connect with students by encouraging them, supporting them, and holding them accountable for what they wish to achieve during their time with me.
- I create a positive and fun atmosphere for our lessons.
- I teach how to be a musical drummer.
- I emphasize traditional methods and concepts such as theory, technique, musical history, and musical styles.
- I believe in the idea the one must learn to crawl before learning how to walk. Step by step with sure footing is the best way to learn the drums.
- I believe the student will go as far as they wish as long as they work diligently and follow my guidance. I will not show the student how to play the drums, but I will guide them on how they can show themselves.
- I emphasize the concept of Endless Potential.
My personal commitment and promise to my students:
- I will be a positive roll model to each student. I will be a mentor. I will teach them the fundamentals of drumming and cultivate a strong foundation of skills and knowledge needed to be successful on this instrument. I will demand effort, energy, and excellence from each student. I will hold them accountable for their performance. I will not tolerate laziness or negativity. I will push the student to have desire to achieve the unlimited potential within them. I will be supportive, attentive, and engaging. I will strive to have fun during each lesson.
Bobby A Drums!!
Skype lessons available!